As we continue to operate, carrying our service calls and making deliveries to customers, we are very conscious of the need to minimise risk for everyone.
In an effort to remove the risk of our staff being exposed or exposing others to transmission, we have established the following protocols.
- In order to protect our Customers, we have a Covid-secure workspace with appropriate distancing and protective measures in place.
- Staff temperatures are logged daily. Remote workers are required to temperature test and report to the office.
- Any staff member displaying symptoms of any kind (or who lives with someone displaying symptoms) will be required to work from home and will not be able to deliver or visit customers.
- All staff have been supplied with appropriate PPE and have been given clear guidance on its use.
If necessary, we will call prior to delivery in order to minimise face to face contact with staff.
Ideally there will be an area to leave the goods where it is possible to safely socially isolate.
There is no contact with paperwork – a name and time will be added to the delivery note by the Driver and a photograph may be taken. Any issue with the delivery must be notified by telephone immediately.
Our Drivers are extremely careful to ensure that from leaving their vehicle the only surface that is touched is the delivery, wearing gloves. These gloves are changed regularly and their uniforms washed every night.
In an effort to remove the risk of our Engineer being exposed or exposing others to transmission, we require the following conditions in order to perform work.
- Minimal face to face contact with Staff.
- Immediate access to equipment with no passing through densely populated areas.
- Clear working area in and around the equipment.
Our Engineers are extremely careful to ensure that from leaving their vehicle the only surface that is touched is the equipment. Our Engineer will also clean the equipment prior to and after working.
We recommend that once the Engineer has visited, staff members also clean down the surfaces of the device before use.
If you have any concerns, please speak to one of the team on 03456 123858.